Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brit and I went a did alittle shopping yesterday, nothing really that fun though! Had to get some stuff for when we head to Southern Utah next week.. I am hoping that it stays nice and warm down there while we are down there hanging out!

Here our some Pic's from yesterday! She was looking @ my like to do ever put that camera down! She was trying to watch DORA!
I think she was thinking if I don't smile will you leave me alone!
Just hanging out!
She loves to just stand now! and is always playing patty cake!
Nothing really planned for the weekend going to go ride the boys in just alittle bit, but other then that just taking it easy!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

4 comments:

The Leggs said...

Hey Terry and I were in State FFA Together. I just found out about your site. You have a cute little family. Your daughter is beautiful.

Gardiners said...

Hi!! Your family is so cut. Britlyn is so adorable. I am glad you have a blog too. It looks like you are doing great!! Take Care. Rebekah

The Leggs said...

Hey I would love to see you guys. It would be fun to have our girls get together. Here is my number if you get to St George give me a buzz, it would be nice to see Terry. I haven't see him in 7 years either. Wow - it's been too long.
435-313-0694

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

another cute outfit . . . . I can't believe how cute she looks in every picture, even if she isn't smiling. You are going to have your hands full when she gets older!!!!