Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snowsuit Time~

Today was kind of a lazy day for us! Kind of nice actually! Terry went outside this afternoon to start working on the horse walker so Britlyn and I decided to go out and Help! But it was windy and a little chilly so I got her all dressed in her snowsuit she looks so cute and was not to happy with me because she could not crawl away from me too fast!
I have her snowsuit half way on and she is posing like always!

Still happy!

This one kills me all done up with gloves, boots and all we need is the coat! She was so funny, she just sat there like she could not move!

2 comments:

Paula and Zach said...

She's adorable!! I can't believe how big she's getting!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Myndi made her birthday invitations for Adilees birthday. She made them on www.scrapblog.com It is really easy I made my christmas cards on there. You have to sign up but it is free. It is a rather cool website. If you don't want to take the time to make them yourself either Myndi or I will make them for you for a small fee to cover the costs of printing them. Just let me know if you need help. By the way your little girl is stinkin adorable!!!!