Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl

Well we were really hoping the the Arizona Cardinals were going to win! But on well! The commercials were okay my favorite one was the Budweiser Clydesdale of course! I loved when he went after his love Daisy!
Okay so Brit and I did not to a ton yesterday we just kind of took it easy! I love this picture she was growling @ me and chasing me down!

Brit watching the Superbowl! Drinking some water! She is pretty into the game!

I love how her month is already open before the sippy even gets there!

She is trying to get the walking thing down! She did like 5 steps last night to Terry before she fell and started crawling!

I really have know idea what she was doing in this picture!

She is getting so good @ just standing. She has pretty good balance now!

So I had to laugh @ Ter this morning, He took Kelcee to the vet for me and he was like do you have a blanket for her it is kind of cold in the car @ first.. Sure I went and got one of her blankets. I said well do you want me to put her sweater on her? his reply.." Not if you ever wanna see it again!" He did not want a pink dog sweater in his car I guess after he dropped her off! I told him he would look pretty Manly with a 6lb Min Pin on his lab with a pink sweater on!

0 comments: