Friday, January 16, 2009

Britlyn and the Boys...

Britlyn just loves getting her pictures taken, it is so funny as so as she sees the camera she does something cute or tries to take the camera. These are of her yesterday before we went shopping. I love the puffy vest she looks like such a big girl in it! I swear she was posing in this picture!

Again always cheesy!
So this am I took the boy's blankets off. It is going to be nice and warm so I thought it would be nice for them to roll around with out the blankets.. The first picture is of my old man Scooter.. He is going to be 17yrs this year and does not look nor act 17! He is so fat right now though it is kind of sad! It is going to take me for ever to get him and Tuck in shape! Guess I need to go pick up my walker.. huh ChaBlee!
Next of course is my Baby Boy Harley! If you know me you know this horse is my BABY.. In my mind he does know wrong! He is just the funnest and funniest horse you will ever be around and he is such a sweetheart with Britlyn and is such an ass to the other boys! But it is funny cuz he does it when I am not looking and looks innocent when I am looking!
Last but not least is the Main man around here! Tucker.. He is such an amazing animal and so full of talent it is not even funny! Last year I was not able to run him or ride him a ton but the times I did WOW he almost always landed me in the 1D and a check! He and Scooter are so chubby right now it is funny! Well time to start getting him in shape so we can start running again!
Hope everyone was a wonderful weekend. Britlyn and I are going to do alittle shopping tomorrow and then off Barrel Racing Sunday if everything goes good and Terry don't have to work Sunday!

0 comments: