Thursday, January 22, 2009

So yesterday was a pretty good day, Terry got off work early which never happens so we went down to get my horse walker! I am so excited now I just can't wait for him to put it all back together and start using it!! It is going to help out a ton to get my boys back in to shape and keep them in tip top shape over the summer!! THANK YOU CHABLEE!!!

Here is Brit yesterday I really like this outfit! Was trying something new with the head bands!
She is getting some teeth in finally and she is not the too happy about it but for the most part she has been pretty good! I really liked this picture but I don't know what I did to it damn it!

Another just typical picture of Brit.. Always smiling!

2 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

she is seriously going to be a model when she grows up - I love that she is always posing for the camera!!

!~PADGETTS~! said...

DONT THANKS ME TIL THE OLD BEAST WORKS lol !~!~