Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brit is getting so big it is crazy to me! This is this morning or like 10mins ago! Anyways I just love this little outfit! I got it way back @ my Baby shower and it seems like @ the time it was going to before ever before she got to wear it! It is 12-18 months! Anyways I got it from one of the great ladies I used to work with, she said when she gave it to me that when she saw it she had to get it cuz it would fit my future daughter! Well she knew me to well and Yes that is Britlyn to a T!! The shirt says SASSY.. Anyways Thanks Crystal you are the greatest and I love this outfit!
So I am pretty proud of the next two pictures Britlyn is finally getting in some teeth Wahoo!! and you can see them in the next pictures! She is love teeth! kind of funny... she loves to play in every ones mouth.... Guess she gets it from me huh!

Cheesy!
One of Britlyn's many Christmas presents! She i not sure of the rocking part she just loves to bounce on it! and likes to chew on the mane and tail!! My poor horses are in for it with her!
Walking is the greatest thing ever and she is getting better and better each day! she now just stands by herself and has taken a step from time to time with out holding anything but then falls after!
I love this one of her walking away thought it was pretty cute!

Have a wonderful day! tomorrow is Ter's Birthday!! Wahoo!

2 comments:

!~PADGETTS~! said...

SHES GETTING SO BIG ... Gosh they grow up fast !~!~

canchaser_412 said...

what great pics....WOW she is getting so big...