Sunday, March 1, 2009

Horse Walker Heaven!!

WAHOO!!! Terry got my horse walker done today! I am so excited! We had a pretty fun day! Grandpa and Grandma Diston come up to helped with the walker and see Brit! It was a way fun day the weather was awesome! It was about 50 I think! Britlyn walked around outside today for the first time and played in the dirt and picked up some rocks! She thought it was great! So did Drake! He would not leave her alone he just kept running @ her and trying to lick her!
Here is Brit and daddy taking it easy.. Drinking a beer after a long day of working on the walker! We are watching the boys walk on the walker!

Grandpa, Grandma and Britlyn hanging out in the pasture! Brit is the camo kid today! Daddy dressed her! She was wearing all white before he put her in camo!

Last but not least.. MY WALKER!!!! I was so happy I had to take a picture!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know we did! Only 2 weeks left tell Britlyn is 1yr old! Wow time flies when your having fun!

2 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

what a cute pic of her and her daddy.... she is such a lil doll!

Jeremy and Krista said...

Wow you guys had a big weekend!! I can't believe she's going to be 1. She's getting so big and she's so cute. I bet you are so happy to have your walker in now!! Might save you a few days of freezing your butt off in the winter!!!