Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where did the week go?


Wow it's already Wednesday.. Where did the week go? Well lets see Sunday my parents headed back down to Southern Utah. So Terry, Britlyn and I went down to World Chariot Races and did a little shopping after!! Monday we loaded up and went down to get all the horses shots and injections so now they are ready to start there Spring running! Brit is such a trooper hanging out @ South Valley that long while we worked on all the boys! Yesterday we did not do anything! It was a nice day for Brit just to Chill since she has been doing something everyday since Saturday! I was hoping to get down and run barrel tonight but what the HELL is up with all this SNOW? God I am sick of it!! So I think Brit and I will have another lazy day! I am hoping that it will clear a bit so I can work the horses today.. Before I run all weekend! Brit gets to spend all weekend with my parents again!! They will be coming up to the race! So I am pretty excited! They 2weeks after that she will see them again as we all head to Salina for there barrel race!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Lindsay,
This is Jen for South Valley. I hope you dont mind I saw your blog on Nat's. Cute baby girl. Mine is turning two on April 5th. Crazy how time flys with them. Anyways hope you dont mind