Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rough Day!

So I wish I had my camera close this afternoon! I think it was the first time I did not! So Brit and I went down to drop off some purses and hats today and stop in quick to say Hi to Grandma Lucille! Anyways Brit had a blast as usual and was very tired and fought falling a sleep on the way home and just played instead.. Well we get home and I fed her and then went and did some chores, come back in and gave her a cookie in the high chair( I can't handle the mess and give cookies not very often! again hate the mess!) So she is playing with the cookie and it is all over her face and hands (YUCK) when all of a sudden she will not look @ me and keeps turning her head(weird!) So I am like Brit are you mad @ mom and take a closer look.. She had fell asleep in her high chair eating her cookie! It was so cute even though she was way messy! So I cleaned her up and laid her in bed. I just wish I would have grabbed my camera before I laid her down cuz she looks so damn cute!
I am happy to say Terry actually has a weekend off!! This weekend! Wahoo! Hopefully we will get my walker up and going Saturday!

0 comments: