Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~PICTURE'S~

So today Britlyn got pictures taken! I was not happy with the one that I had done @ Kiddie Kandida Sunday, so I decided to take some of her with my camera! I have to say I did pretty damn good too!! But pretty easy when she is easy to take pic's of! She is doing really good with these hats now too! She does not try and take them off anymore!


She was so amazed @ everything outside! It was pretty cute to watch her watch everything!
This one cracks me up! She is such a cutie!
Loved the pine cone!

Was not sure if she should touch it!
I just love this one too!
Watching some birds fly by.

Sorry know there is a ton but I loved them so had to share!

6 comments:

Kristan Jo said...

I think the Kiddie Kandid ones are cute. But you have a knack of capturing her personality and with a sparkle in her eye. She is so beautiful, good thing she takes after her mom! She looks so grown up in her vest….. wow time goes fast.

Weber's said...

I love the pictures you took. They are so cute. I had pictures taken of Drake and Zeek once at kiddie's and I hated them. These fit perfect and the color is perfect. You should go into the business. Thanks for the congrats.

The Leggs said...

These are so cute. I like these better than the kiddie kandids. I agree with Jules. I went there once and I hated them. I felt really rushed and like they didn't care what I had in mind.

Hardman said...

Oh my hell she is so cute! Such cute pictues! I cant beleive that she is one already!

canchaser_412 said...

what cute pics.... love all of them and ditto to what Hardman said

Vicki said...

SOOOOOOO Cute. You did a great job. The KK pictures are not as cute as the ones you did BUT- I don't think she could have a bad picture. She is to cute!!!