Saturday, March 14, 2009

1 YEAR OLD....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITLYN!!
Oh my GOD! Where has the time gone! Our baby is 1yr old today! So we were going to have pictures taking today but since Brit had such a long day yesterday hauling a horse with me we decided to hang out today and get pictures tomorrow.. I will take some of her around the house today and post them when she wakes up! But I will post what I have new! NOW!

This is from our road trip yesterday. I just have to say she is the best kid ever she loves to go for rides in the car! THANK GOD! Since we travel alot... to barrel races and shopping! Brit's first road trip was when she was 10 days old! We went to Jackson for the Hill Climbs and she was awesome then and it has never changed!

2 comments:

The Leggs said...

Happy Birthday Britlyn!

Paula and Zach said...

Happy Birthday, Britlyn!!!! I can't believe she's already 1! Time definitely goes by so fast!