Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Brit and I went to get her Birthday pictures today.. Well to say the least I am NOT a fan of them! I really am not happy with how they turned out, plus we waited forever so it was not a wonderful picture day.. I wanted the cute tropical back ground.. Well they did not have it so it sucks since I have her in shorts and a tank in one picture. I don't mind the first 2. Then I really don't like the others. Her hair was kind of everywhere today so that did not help the pictures! She is such a lil cutie and these pictures I don't really think show that! Oh well I guess, they can't always be perfect... even though I want them to BE!!


5 comments:

Paula and Zach said...

Oh, I love them! I think they turned out great!

The Norris Family said...

How time flies when your having fun! She is beautiful and the pictures are great! I cant believe she is one! It just amazes me how fast they grow just think pretty soon she will be NINE! and very sassy! Just like mine! Good Luck! really she is too cute

canchaser_412 said...

oh wow I love all of those.... those are all so darn cute.... WOW 1 year.. where did it go? I was telling Randy she will be 1 he was like heck just seems like yesterday she had that cabbage patch he he ...

The Crystal's said...

She is so cute. And I think you have taken pictures that are just as cute. Congrats on the 1 yr bday. It is amazing she is one. What did you ever do with out her?

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

oh, how cute! Hey, can you tell me the website that you used to make the cute scrapbook pages of Britlyn and your horses??? How do you change the picture at the top of your blog??? Thanks:)