Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where the HELL did SPRING go...

Not much going on this week @ our house. Just been loving my walker! I use it everyday!! I think the horses want to kill me!! Scooter is such a ass.. He is lazy and stops it so I bought some bb's yesterday and shot him in the ASS today!! It was great! I don't think he will be stopping it much anymore, Well I hope not anyways! Tucker and Harley are great and never try and stop it.
Well our little Princess turns 1 in another week. WOW just can't not even believe it! It has went by oh so fast! So here is a picture of the sleeping little princess!
Okay seriously where the HELL did spring go?! It was 53 @ our house yesterday but the wind was blowing but that's okay! Now look @ it! I got up and worked Tucker it was chilly but not to bad it was like 30 then I put them all on the walker it was beautiful blue sky but cold & windy. Went in the house to fed Brit and looked out side again and it was snowing and blowing everywhere.. urr Shit so I run back outside get them all off and blanket them again.
Came back in and grabbed the camera!
I think I got some pretty cool shots of Drake!
Our river was all the way unfroze yesterday! Damn it now look @ it!

I thought this one way pretty cool of Drake
This is not the greatest picture but I like how you can see all the snowflakes against his black body!
Again just thought this was cool of our bridge over the river!
Well hope all is well for everyone and that some of you are getting some nice warm weather! Cuz we are not getting any! Hope everyone has a great weekend we are off to go Barrel Racing Sunday!

3 comments:

Hardman said...

Yes I agree...my spring fever got shot right in the ass!!

canchaser_412 said...

oh wow.... Kinda like here 85 yesterday and supposed to get back d own to 40's next week.. Love the pics.. especially of the sleeping beauty

Williams Whoop-la said...

You are too funny with your bb gun. But whatever works. Your princess is adorable. Now that she is one it's time for another!