Monday, February 16, 2009

Hide n Seek

So Brit decided to play hide n seek today I guess, we were playing in the living room when she headed down the hall( She is getting pretty good @ walking now) So I was going to get a video of her walking.. I will try and post. Anyways so she got to the end and went into her room( all other doors were closed) she did not come back on it was like 5min so I headed down to see what she was doing and when I got there had to turn around and go get the camera! too cute!
The little book she is holding is the book we read in the tub and she stills it every night and takes it to her room.

I thought it was so cute her in the middle of some of her stuffed animals!
So yesterday we had a pretty fun day Ter's parents came up and spent some time with BRITLYN I say Brit cuz they don't come to see US! Anyways it was great to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa.
They after they left had to run and do somethings in Evanston and when we got done Zach and Paula come over for a bit.. It was great to see them and Britlyn was a little show off for Paula it was way cute! Kelcee would not leave Zach alone! Yep we live in a jungle!
So we had a pretty fun weekend even though Ter had to work Saturday!
It was kind of a crazy weird weekend in the same Friday night of course FRIDAY the 13th! Scooter one of my Barrel Horses decided to walk down river(ON ICE) and get out of our pasture it was pitch black and he is a black horse but wearing red blanket, anyways the only way I even found out was Drake was barking like crazy and Tucker ( the tattle tail) was freaking out and whining like crazy) so thought I better go out and check them. Yeah it was way scary and took forever to find him could have killed him when I found him and knew he was okay! So when Ter got home he fixed that problem! Damn horses! Then Saturday I was riding Harley and poning Tucker( I am lazy some days!) and some how Harley slipped and fell on me crazy kind of weekend actually.. But Harley is fine thank god..

2 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

that is way cute!

canchaser_412 said...

what cute pics... is she asleep in that last pic?

Glad your horses are ok