Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drinking from a cup

Well today I decided to start helping Brit learn to drink out of a cup.. That was messy! Thank god it was only water! She did pretty good though once I help her take it to her mouth she will hold it there and drink! But then she also likes to put her hands inside and spill it over! But not to bad for day one I guess!
I think I am one of the most anal people when it comes to TEETH.. can't be many years in the Dental field! But I am all about kicking the bottle! Brit already loves to get her teeth brushed so we want to keep that going good! I think we are blessed with a great little girl she never was a fussy baby she has slept 10-12 hrs a night since she was 7 weeks old.. She still sleeps 12hrs a night and takes naps depending on the day!






3 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

awww she is growin up way to fast...... you need to slow her down!

The Crystal's said...

WOW! none of my kids have ever slept that long. I am so jealous. You have such an adorable daughter and your a great mom keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

That is great she is so cute. I was so glad when Hadley gave up the bottle for a sippy cup, so much easier.