Monday, June 29, 2009

Cherokee update

Well we had FLAGS yesterday and it was fun as always! It was hotter then Hell!! Gotta love it! So Cherokee is doing great! She has been walking great, just getting sick of being in a stall 24/7! We do take her out and walk her and put her on the walker but she just want to be out hanging with the boys! Her she is Saturday just chilling and eating some grass!!
So I forgot to update the pictures last week but here is the update from today at the Vet clinic! It is looking awesome there is only a tiny spot that still has bone showing!! But other then that it is healing great!

These pictures were as we were taking the wrap off so we still have not got her leg cleaned up yet!
I think the pictures are awesome! So hope everyone enjoys them like I do!!
Wow I can not believe that is is going to be the 4th of July already this weekend... Seems like it was just raining the other day like Spring!... Oh wait that cuz it was! Anyways hope everyone has a great 4th and enjoys the weather! I know we will be enjoying it Barrel Racing!!

1 comments:

Weber's said...

My boys want to know what happened?

Julie