Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update!

Okay so we are alive just busy busy! Lets see over the weekend we went Barrel racing and my parents came up so that was fun! I took My parents big paint Mare for 30days so we will see if in 30 I want to send her back or not! She is such a great Mare! Plus I have really enjoyed riding her!
So anyways got see see lots of friends over the weekend I have not seen in awhile so that was fun! Hung out with Tori and the kids last week one day plus they came up to the Rodeo so that was nice to see them.
Terry has been working like crazy and just sick or the Rain like everyone else! Know big plans for this weekend! Terry going to do some work on the Bronco and I will be riding horses getting ready for our busy weekend next week! Barrel racing @ Western Nationals which is always fun! Plus I will be helping pack flags @ the Rodeo with one of my favorite friends!! Love ya Darb!
So sorry I have know new pictures of miss Brit. With all this rain we have not been able to play outside!
Oh I forgot!! We also Branded our horses last week!! They look great I will have to remember to take a picture!
Here is the only new picture I have! Cherokee and I our first day of riding! Plus a picture of what our brand looks like!

1 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

Love the brand and yes I demand new pics of Lil Miss Brit