Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh so TIRED!!!

So Brit woke up way early today... 7am! Yep that is early for Britlyn! We played hard and even did some coloring! Well she started to get tired so I got some lunch for her!! Well all she could make it threw was a few bites and her MILK! This is her trying to finish her MILK! Sorry I could not help but video it! Never laughed so hard in my life! ENJOY!

Here is a quick picture I took last night after I got done riding~ I think there Brand is looking pretty good!

4 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

oh my gosh I love that video... I am still laughing.... I had to watch it a few times....

canchaser_412 said...

brand looks great btw

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

that is priceless! good thing you got video of it. she will laugh when she watches it when she's older!

!~PADGETTS~! said...

SHE IS ADORABLE !~! The brand looks great !~!