Friday, June 12, 2009

NEW PICS!!!

Yahoo FINALLY a day without Rain... so far anyways! We have had a great day so far! I was able to ride all the horses and not even get rained on!! :) Plus Brit was able to go outside and play alittle bit!!! Now all I have left to do is mow the lawn!
So here our a few pictures of Brit playing outside today! This first one is my favorite!! Plus I love this cute little dress I just bought her!
What a little weirdo! gotta love her faces she pulls!

Cheesy!
What can I say!! Again her faces are always the best!
Look at my lawn!! Really need to be mowed after all the rain!
Well hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend! I am hoping to get more pictures over the weekend!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Krista said...

She just keeps getting bigger everytime I see new pictures!! She is just so cute. I'm excited to get to see you guys in July at Salina. Maybe this year she'll like me better!!! I hear ya about the rain, its been awful in Roosevelt too. Hope everythings going well. Talk to ya soon.