Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy week!

Well it has been one of those weeks! So I am rather glad it is FRIDAY~!! Lets see besides all the fun I have had at the Vet this week.. Brit got her Crib changed to the Toddler Bed Sunday!!! She has done great with it, the first night was alittle hard! She woke up twice but was great other then that!! Well since the first night she has not woke up at all...!! BUT.... Every morning and before we go to bed we check on her and she is on the floor! I guess she likes sleeping on the floor better then her BED! Little weirdo!
As far as Cherokee goes she is doing GREAT! Way better then I would have thought! She is putting full pressure on her leg and is not lame at all.. So I am very excited about that. She is really wishing she was in the pasture though and not in a stall!
Today Brit went for her 15month check up!! All was great! She is a whole 22lbs! & 32inches so tall and skinny! Her weight is in the 25% and her height is in the 90%!!! Maybe if she did not RUN all day long she might be just a little heavier!
We are going Barrel Racing all weekend so that should be FUN! I just love Western Nationals! Scooter does great in that little pen and well it will be Harley's first time so I am excited to see how it goes!
They boys were so nasty dirty today for the last week of rain so they got bathed today! They look beautiful I might add! Plus they will be clean for the race! They are also not too happy cuz they are also stalled up with sheets on! So I don't have to clean them a ton tomorrow.. I am lazy and we have to leave so early!
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Fathers day! Sorry no pics! I suck!

1 comments:

The Leggs said...

That is so funny. Jaxan would not sleep in a bed either. I bought her a cute toddler bed, and she chose to sleep on the floor. So, she has a bed on the floor. She won't even sleep on a mattress on the floor, just the floor.