Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VET.. WARNING kind of GRAPHIC!

Well let me just say it has been one of those weeks already! My HELL it's only Wednesday! So last week Harley got a abscess on his shoulder that would not go away and after meds etc.. We had to pop it! So that was Mondays adventure for Britlyn and I! Well he is all better now and working great again so we will see how the weekend goes for him! We had a few days without rain finally so that has been great! Well tell today anyways! We have had tons of rain and hail!
So you may remember that I have my parents Mare here and I have been working with her and riding her everyday and she has been doing wonderful. This is Cherokee she is such a beautiful girl! Plus looking great I might add!

Well she got the day off today because of all the rain well lets just say we had a scare at that. AGAIN.. maybe alittle Graphic! I went out to hook then all to the walker and well this is how Cherokee looked. We were on a mad dash to the Vet. Here our her two pics I got with my phone as we pulled up. This is the inside of her right hock. Can not see well with the picture but after we got it cleaned up we could touch and see her Bone.
Another picture alittle further away. It is amazing the whole time the Vet was working on her she never moved. She has still not taken a sore step thank god. But she will be off for awhile.
The funniest part of all the thing that was the worst on her was bandaging her up! She hated it and would not stand still to save her life. Here is her new wrap she is sporting around!
So sorry know new pictures of Britlyn I just have Horse pictures and I find them to be pretty COOL too! So i will be adding more every few days to let everyone see how she is doing!

1 comments:

Hardman said...

Yuck! Hope it heals quick!! Thats nasty! Hey next time you do a wholesale order can you email me...i need to do some shopping :) thax