Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend!!


Well our weekend was busy to say the least! Poor Brit was not happy really all weekend~ She had her 15month shots on Friday and then we were Barrel Racing all weekend so it was along weekend for her! Poor girl.. She did not want to really take a nap and it freaking rained the whole day Saturday!


So Saturday pretty much sucked as far as barrel racing went! Scooter was a Ass Saturday and did not want to listen to me going in and then really did not run cuz he was mad at me I guess! So we ended up hitting 2 barrels Saturday. Then came Harley! He is so funny! He has not ran a barrel in competition since April! So I did not know what he was going to do or think! But he did the pattern! He just SLOW loped it though! plus I hit a barrel! Saturday really did suck!


Sunday they ran from the end to the first do I was towards the end! So Harley was first! Terry and I talked about how I should really actually ride and push him! So that's what I was going to do! Well he ran great! Could have pushed him alittle harder but he worked well :) But I still hit barrels! DAMN it! but he really improved his time he would have ended up in the bottom of the 2d. Good Job Har!


Scooter then ran next! He warmed up much better then he did Saturday and we were first after the drag so that was even better he did not have to sit under there having to hear all the other horses running! Anyways he did great. see video below! I was so proud of him and we could have even improved alittle more but HELL I will take it! He ended up winning a check in the 2d so that put us coming back in for the Short go. I was number 4 in the short go. Well he ran so hard out of the ally way.. he threw me forward and I got my belt stuck on my HORN.. urr! So we did not have a fast run at all! But he ended up winning a check in the 3d! So hell it was all okay!


Glad we got to hang out with friends can't wait tell the 4th now! Hope my boys will work good again!


1 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks good to me. I am proud of both of you. Keep up the good work. Love ya!
Robyn