Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So I am so sick of SNOW I just want to SCREAM! It is so damn cold and I can not handle the fact that it is the first day of April and we have SNOW! Hope everyone is having a great April Fools day! Today is Tucker's Bday!! He is 11yrs old and is just the funnest horse to be around. I tell ya is personality fits to be a April fools day baby! He still acts like a colt in so many ways it kills me. I swear he can spook @ the same thing everyday and never realize that it was there yesterday.. hell it was there 5mins ago! But I love him and am so excited for this year! He has been running so awesome so can't wait tell it gets warmer and we really start going alot!
I can not believe that EASTER is already next weekend! I love Easter it is one of my favorite Holidays so I am way excited!! Plus we will be in Salina and hanging out with my parents for Easter! Brit has been able to hangout with them so much lately so it has been way nice! Plus we will be able to see Grandpa and Grandma Diston here pretty soon so that will be nice too! Brit is growing so much and is getting the funnest personality also! She is such a handful!! It is so funny to watch her @ the Barrel races she goes like 100 mph and never stops! She is starting to really love all the kids there and she think she should be able to play with them! Poor Terry will have his hands full in Salina next week!!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Krista said...

So normally I would know how you feel about the whole snow thing but out here in Roosevelt we haven't had snow for a month!!! I'm so excited about that however not so excited about the wind. Holy crap, I'm sure you know how that is though. Sounds like your doing great at the barrel races! Maybe I'll see ya in Salina.