Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cheesy Kid!!

I know I have a CHEESY kid but Seriously look @ her! She really is that Cheesy! This picture kills me! She is such a ham and really learning to work people! We went shopping today and the lady was talking to her and she just turned her head to the side and smiled the biggest SHIT eatn GRIN ever and the lady went nuts! We are so in for it with this lil shit I think!
Loves to stick her tongue out @ us?!

Her eye's just kill me in this one!
Cheesy ball as usual

Her new toy!! Yes it is a rubber comb for the horses! As you can see in the pic she hates socks and shoes! Always takes them off!
Just had to share some pic's I thought they were kind of funny! It is a beautiful day to day and the SNOW is Melting nice.. But then comes tons of MUD!

1 comments:

Hardman said...

OMG she is the cutest little girl!