Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Well just want to tell everyone HAPPY EASTER!! We will be spending Easter weekend in Salina @ a Barrel Race! But I did boil Eggs this morning while Britlyn was sleeping then we will dye them later.. Guess I will actually dye them but she will be there! I am so ready to get out of here! I want some warmer weather and now as of this AM Salina is going to be in the 60s and only a 50% chance of rain Saturday!! I can handle that!! I have to hook up the truck and trailer but other then that we are packed and ready!!! YAHOO!!! I was hoping to get some Easter Pic's of Britlyn but with this sucky weather lately it is going to be after Easter! Oh well.. I am pretty excited to announce... Terry will be running Barrels again this year in the MEN'S race!! I love my husband so much and so happy he lets me enter him! Even know I am sure he would rather not! But hey that's okay! He just drinks beer all day and then runs barrels that night! Always a good time to watch! So I will be posting a video again of him running and hopefully the photographer gets his picture this year! Well I hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy Easter! I LOVE EASTER by the way! I will post some new pictures when we get home Sunday!

This face kills me.. I really would love to know what she was thinking... I think?!
Just being a little weirdo.. as usual!
Another face I am just not really sure of!

2 comments:

Gardiners said...

I didn't know Terry was a barrel racer. Good Luck to both of you this weekend!!

canchaser_412 said...

ooo I love the pics.....