Saturday, April 4, 2009

And the SNOW just keeps coming.....

As of yesterday afternoon all the SNOW had melted and we just had some mud.. I had the boys on the walker cuz still to slick to ride but the SNOW was gone... Well NOW look @ all this FREAKING SNOW. We have more snow now then we had all WINTER. It all came last night and today. And yes it is still coming down now.. Drake was not real excited to go outside this morning but now he is having fun in it! Glad someone is.
Don't know if you can tell how much there is but it is so much! Drake looks small in the pic's! And he is not a small dog! Kelcee tried to go out and play in it but she got to the end step and walked back inside! The snow is taller then she is!


The poor Truck covered in SNOW!
Just the Backyard!
Well of course we have to have some Brit pic's!! She is getting to be so damn funny! And she is Wild as HELL!!
Just being a Shit!
Again Cheesy as HELL!

Just Chillin on her Cow chair that she loves!!
All I can say is I hope this week Flies by so we can head down to Salina! I checked the weather and it says in the 60's!!! But maybe rain Saturday! But hell better then SNOW right!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Krista said...

So I decided to brag to you about having no snow and go figure like 3 hours later I was getting ready to go to Oakley for the weekend and it started to snow like a beast. Guess I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. Drive safe to Salina and good luck. Happy Easter this weekend.