Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loving the WEATHER!!!

WOW this weather has been so great lately! Brit and I are totally loving it!! I rode all the boys today and it was great! I even got some COLOR!! Wahoo! Then Britlyn and I went outside to have some fun with the dogs! She loves this wagon it kills me! As soon as we go outside she goes right to it! I this she was trying to get in it! The proud owner of the WAGON!

I have know idea! Poor girl has some messy hair though! Gotta love the wind blown look!
Chillin in her ride!
I have to say we have the best dogs! They are so go with Brit and she just loves them! She is now trying to pick Kelcee up so Kelc is like what the hell!
Always happy playing with the dogs!
Getting ready to try and pick Kelcee up.. I think Kelcee is think OH GOD!
Look @ that face! She would never try and pick up Kelcee!
Learning to be gentle with Kelcee!

Well hope everyone got to enjoy some SUN today! I know we did! Can't wait for more fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Leggs said...

Looks so nice up there. I could do without the 90's. Crazy to think that last week at this time it was snowing here in St George and today it's supposed to be 91. Shoot me an email and tell me how far you and Terry are from SLC. amylegg@hotmail.com

Thanks

canchaser_412 said...

what awesome Pics I love them all