Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My finished addition to my hay barn!!

Ryker being the little shit that he is!
Ryker was such a good boy this weekend! He stayed at the barrel race all weekend and I even ponied him around!! Plus he got his shoes pulled off!! I am so proud of my boy! He is such a funny horse! I can wait tell I can start riding him!
Gus playing on his dog house!


Gus licking me!

Well I have to say I am pretty sure this weekend was the worst Barrel Racing weekend I have had in such a long time! Harley and I did so shitty not only did we hit barrel all 3days but he flat did not run either! Harley is not liking Ryker to well either! I think Har is alittle jealous of Rye so I really paid for it this weekend of barrel racing! But I had a great time hanging out with friends and my parents! Plus Brit got some new BLING! I will post pictures soon! I am so happy Ter got out new addition to the hay barn finished..I have the best husband and inlaws! They spent all day with Britlyn and Terry hauling hay Saturday.. While I played at the barrel race!



1 comments:

Weber's said...

We are jealous of your hay barn!