Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can't wait to get my CAMERA back!

So I have said this a few times... But I REALLY miss my CAMERA! We let one of Terry's friends barrow it and it has been HELL! I hate not having my camera! I only have this little camera and it bites! It is so FREAKIN SLOW at taking pictures! I can't get very good of ones! Okay done Bitching for a min! My SWEET little DEVIL child! Playing outside this afternoon! It got alittle chilly about 5!
But Brit don't care! As long as she is outside she is happy! Now coming in on the other hand that is a different story!

Favorite place to play.. Horse walker cuz there is alot of sand! Notice the rocks she put in the walker path!

Thinking really hard! How to get the rocks out?
Hell YES! She figured it out! Notice her BLING bracelet! She has several and she wears one everyday! Goes very well with carhart don't you think!!
We decided to finger paint tonight also! WOW that was lots of fun... and messy!
A work in progress!

Well hope everyone had a great day and have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

LOVE those pics... they are all so cute.. and WOW she is really growin up fast

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

ok, once again I am so jealous. not only does she have the cutest clothes ever, but now cute bracelets!!! I am surprised she will wear them, but that's good that she does. Have you taught her to say, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend!" she seems like she will be a little diva with all of her bling!! Way cute pics.