Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Adventure

Well Brit has a new adventure to explore!! Yes she got a bike! So far she loves it! Terry needs to move the seat for her, then she will be set! She thinks she is so cool already! This pic is not very good it was with my phone! But it was so cute! Hanging out on her bike watching Dora!

Checking everything out!!! Gotta have RED & WHITE!! UTES Football almost here!
I don't remember what night this was but right before bed hanging out playing with her John Deere ~ Corey Combine to be exact! I love how they name them!
Gotta love this one! This is what I bought Brit at the Barrel race Sunday! It is a way cute Blanket and Pillow! Terry dressed her!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did! We hauled hay Saturday, Sunday Terry and Britlyn went Golfing with Grandpa & Grandma Diston!! I went barrel racing!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is such a cutie!! Skylee is fan of Dora and tractors as well. They are so fun at that age!