Monday, August 10, 2009

Much needed pictures!

WOW it has been forever since I have done a update and pictures! I have been told a few times! So lets see we spent the weekend at the Fair and my mom come up to visit and hangout with Britlyn! It was freezing cold and I froze to death at the rodeos! Plus the parade was cold too!
This week we are off to Salina Barrel racing then I believe we maybe home after that for a few weeks anyways!
Here our a few new pictures of Brit from today!


Oh I just love this pissy face! She s ready for nap time!


Love this one too!
Dancing I think?!

Well Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week!

2 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

wow, her hair is getting so long! dang cute!!

canchaser_412 said...

oh Lindz I love all of those... so darn cute.. and that pissy face is just way to cute he he