Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday & New addition!

I know I have been a slacker with pictures but I will get better again! First off our niece Kinzee turn 1 yesterday! Wow can not believe it! Remember talking to Justin a year ago while in the hospital! Anyways had to share this cute picture of Kinz!
As for my new addition!!! This is my Futurity prospect for 2013! Wow that is just crazy to think about! He has no name yet! Still working on that! So feel free to let me know a name! We bought him yesterday at the UQHR sale! He is such a cutie I think and he is such a pest!

As I tell the family who thinks we should have another child...( my parents & inlaws! love you guys anyways!) He is Brit's new brother! Britlyn and him( see he needs a name!) are 1day apart! So I have two 18month olds! Scary huh!

What a cutie...
Well hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did! Well for sure I did!! Ter is still wondering what the HELL he was thinking on another horse!! Oh how I love my husband for letting me buy more!

0 comments: