Monday, September 14, 2009

18 Months

Brit and I made it home last night! After a week in the sun we thought we better come home and see Ter! We had such a blast while down at my parents! Rode the horses played in the pool went to Vegas and did lots of shopping!!! What could be better?! We also had Brits pics taken while we were down there! I love them! I forgot the pics at my parents house though so all I had was these few wallets that I put in my wallet! Thank God! Then I had to scan them! But anyways here they are!
Brit is such a funny little girl she was making everyone laugh at kiddie kandids!


Love this one! Just kills me how she is looking away!
I wish the scanner would have copied them over just alittle better but when I get my big ones we will try again!

We had a great weekend in Panguitch barrel racing also! Scoot man decided since this weekend was his last for the year he was gonna go out with a bang! He pulled checks all 3days!! Har did great also we just went bowling for barrels! Heading racing again tomorrow so busy week already!