Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun and Relaxing!

We had a great weekend it was fun and relaxing! Yesterday we went to Ogden and did alittle shopping and today we went to the Cabin and hung out with the family! It was so much fun! Brit ran around the cabin like a wild child but man did she wear herself out! She slept all they way tell we got home and we made to stops in Evanston shopping!
So my parents bought Brit this hat when we were down there last and I have never got any pictures with her wearing it for them!
She does not like to hold still and keep the hat on while trying to take some pics!

Little cheese ball as always! Her hair is getting so long and thick! But it has some curl in it... So it is kind of everywhere!!!
Got to ride all the horses today and Ter and Brit even came out and rode Cherokee with me tonight while I rode the boys!
We are way excited for FRIDAY to get here... Or maybe I am!! Cuz we are going to see my man George in concert!!! Can't wait!! Have not seen him in a few years!

2 comments:

canchaser_412 said...

awesome pics,... Brit is such a lil ham ball

Kim and Carrie Atkinson said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her little grin