Sunday, May 10, 2009

Race For The CURE!!!

I had to steal these off Teresa's Blog! Anyways here we are all @ the race supporting Lucille! The sun was in our eye's! I was not smart and forgot to grap my sunglasses out of the jeep!



Wow is all I have to say! I headed out early yesterday morning to go to the Race for the Cure! It was amazing. I can not believe how many people were there walking and running. It was unbelievable to see that many people in front of us and behind us! It was so much fun! We got tons of free stuff and had such a good time! I just wished it would have been alittle warmer! We froze! As soon as I get some pictures I will post them! I met tons of new people that was walking with us for the support of Lucille and others. Thanks guys we had lots of fun!
Britlyn and Terry hung out @ home while I went down, since I left @ 5am we did not want to wake Brit up so Ter stayed home and had a Dad and Britlyn day! We are all excited for next years race! We have already decided we are going all out and making some fun hats!
We all waited in line for these cute pink capes!!! I wore mine threw the walk and loved it!! When I got home I was showing Terry all our stuff and Brit was playing in it all.. Well he seen the Pink Cape and he said that will be what he is wearing during his next Barrel Race! Well those of you who know Terry.. He is very serious about making people laugh! So yes look of him in Salina's mens race with a Pink Cape... Or for those of you who attend the Power of Pink Barrel Race he will be running Barrels with the race for the cure pink cape on! Gotta love him!
Hope everyone has a great Mothers Day.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and Lucille. Thank you guys for everything and we love you!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a amazing event!! I ran that a couple of years ago and its pretty neat to see all those people walking and running for someone!! Good Job!